Monday, December 1, 2008

thought four.

last night i came across a thought...

well a few.

one - i like to try new things...and if i like it, wear it out til it can't work anymore....i.e. blogspot...lol.

two - when in rome...dont make like the romans do...be different.

three - i really like chicken...lol

and four - if music was a person, then i would be in a 21 year marriage with her, still going strong.



this revelation came to me in the wee hours of the morning due to my roommates sleeping habits.

i ended up gettin 9 different albums last night...or morning...it was at like 5:30am

on top of that i ended up having spurts of lyrical genius...something that i have been and still will be struggling with.

speakin of lyrics...i've decided that its finally time to REALLY start working on some music of my own...something for me...something that i can be proud of...and something that can express me to the fullest extent.

i know i told a few people that i know that i was in the process of making a mashup album or what not....but thats gunna be put on the back burner and start working on a solo album.

start working on something that i'm more familiar with...

my voice and my guitar.


Chris Lane presents....i dont kno what the hell its gunna be called yet...but when i figure it out i will let you know. lol.

The La...out.

No comments: