Saturday, February 7, 2009

the thought that is a dime.

Man.

My mind lately has been wondering like its nothing. I just can't seem to grasp a single thought...and if i do...its replaced with another one just like that.

But for the most part most of these thoughts do repeat.

For instance; my awkward relationship with her. That seems to keep running in and out of my mind a lot lately.

I've never been in such a....how do you say this...not bizarre but...not normal...friendship with someone ever in my life. Sometimes its straining on me because temptation is telling me to go beyond the platonic friendship that I want. Other times, it's just fucking retarded, we bicker and fuss one second; then laugh and joke the next. And it always comes back to what I wrote in the thought prior to this one. Its that dreaded four letter word that I refuse to say...unless it has some kind of meaning to it.

Speaking of which,

In the most manly way possible, I'm going to say this.

This guy that I consider my brother...Ralph...I Love this guy to death...but he needs to man up to his woman. I feel so bad when I have to "tell him" how to handle her. Its like he gets no respect from her. I feel bad for him. Don't get me wrong. They Love each other. I consider her my sister-in-law. But its just that...I can't explain it so here's an example...

Ralph will ask her for something...it could be something as simple as passing a pen that's on the desk that she is sitting at. She will argue with him over the fact that he couldn't get it himself - no matter how busy he is. And the worst part of it is - when I ask for the same thing - she get it for me. And that's upsetting to me. It's come to the point where if she is getting Ralph really angry and upset, he'll tell me to talk to her and straighten her out. WTF brah?!?! Haha. Ok I needed a moment. As his brother - I'll talk to her, but it's not my place to straighten her out. It just isn't.

I'm tired so I'm going to write again sometime soon.

And if you want to look something up after you read this....whoever you are...why you would want to read this is beyond me but I digress. If you want to really want to see what this world is going to come to - search Emcee Arson or Illuminati on youtube. This shit is deep.

The La is Out.

No comments: